Sunday, February 9, 2014

Day 40

Church was canceled today due to the roads. 

I honestly can not remember once when church was canceled in my life. 

Poor Diana had a talk she was supposed to give on temples but unfortunately, that will have to be 

rescheduled for another Sunday in the future. Although with all of us play ring a round the rosie with 

this chest cold we have been having, I don't think any of us would have been there anyway...

With no where to go, we assessed the damage outside in the backyard - we lost a few limbs on the trees but over all I think we escaped without too much damage. 

I read in the news of a few people who had lost cars, trees through their cars and homes, and had lost power...

None of those happened to us. 

A great blessing to feel watched over by the Lord.  Now to go work on the kids valentines today. 
We are hitting up the good old Pinterest and making some CUTE fishy themed valentines!




No comments:

Post a Comment