Saturday, March 1, 2014

Day 60

Today I am grateful for family.
 
We were able to get together to celebrate Diana's 13th birthday with family and what a wonderful blessing that was to see everyone. My brother Michael, who is busy with finishing up his masters degree in forestry at OSU was able to make it. It was good to see him and I will miss him when he moves away to Fort Collins this summer. I admire what he has done with his life and look forward to seeing all of the beautiful pictures he will share from his adventures in living in Colorado!
My brother Matthew and his wife, Nicole were also able to make it and Diana loved the make up she received from them as a gift. I remember being 13 when I first started wearing makeup to school. But holy moly...I was horrible at it. Can you say, "Tropical pink" from Wet n'Wild anyone??
 
Needless to say it was the 90's when I started my adventures in wearing make up.
 
The party was fun and the grandparents were able to make it too, as well as her godmother, Karina.
 
My mom brought these fun outfits for Charleigh and made Diana and I matching infinity scarves. A fun weekend catching up with mile high chocolate cake, made for a blessed day.
Thank you to those that came and blessed our day!
♥

No comments:

Post a Comment