Sunday, March 23, 2014

Day 82

Today was stake conference (a huge meeting with a numerous congregations)
and
I loved hearing a distant family members talk on his conversion to the gospel. 
This person was married to his wife (a member) for many years and went to church off and on, eventually serving in callings in scouts and primary, even giving talks in church and paying tithing as a non member. 

A few months ago during fall soccer games, I heard from his wife he was to be baptized. 
I was so elated to hear such wonderful news!!

Seth said in his talk, "I joined the church backwards." He was active and engaged and then was baptized but really in the end, it does not matter which way you make it to the waters of baptism. The Lord rejoiced as did his family when he made that decision to enter the waters of baptism. 

The gospel of Jesus Christ is apart of who I am and it blesses my life and testimony when I see such tender mercies bless those around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment