Sunday, March 2, 2014

Day 61

So can I be grateful for family again??
 
YES!
 
Today we got together with my cousin Jennifer's husbands side of the family for dinner to celebrate Elias's first birthday (Jennifer's fourth child who is only 6 weeks older than Charleigh) and a couple others on his side.
We joke that we are their cousins since well... technically we are family :).
 
We got together to eat and share good food, chat and play games while the kids played.
 
It was a good ending to a wonderful weekend and I feel so blessed when we get together with family like that. I have fond memories as a kid with all of the get togethers we had for holidays and birthdays, especially with my cousin, Jennifer. She is only four months older than me and was more like a sister growing up since I did not have one. 

1 comment:

  1. This made me smile :) I've had a hard weekend and reading all these posts today just put a smile on my face! Good memories and I am so grateful for good family! :)

    ReplyDelete