Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Day 84

Another lazy day here for spring break! 
We went swimming at the Y before swimming lessons - well the older three did.
Charleigh and I hung pool side while they swam and what a bad idea that was!
She was moving and grooving all over the place and wanted to get into the pool since it was so hot in there.

Next time, we will be swimming with the older three.

Tonight, I was able to read a book with Chloe; "I love you forever" by Robert Munsch.
I gave Diana that book when she was two and the story just touches me every time.
The woman loves to rock her son and sing him her song and as she gets older the tides turn, and now he is the one holding his dear mother in his arms.
Life is like a ferris wheel.
Sometimes we are high and sometimes we are low.
And eventually the ride will end here on earth.

I am grateful for those chances to read stories with my children.
It always brings a smile to my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment