Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day 85

I gotta be honest....
Today was a hard day to find something to be grateful for.
But then I remembered this little thing I kept called a blog. 
It made me think hard because there is ALWAYS good to see - sometimes harder than others, yes I will admit that. 
When I stopped and thought about what it was that I was grateful for....it always came back to the blog. 
Yes, the blog. 
I am grateful for the BLOG because as I read through these posts, they clearly showed a pattern of change - a change in my perspective....and for that I am grateful because life is nothing if we do not do something with it!
A heart full of gratitude will carry you through anything. 
A heart full of gratitude will enlighten your mind. 
Best of all...it will make you realize it really is not that bad :).

No comments:

Post a Comment