Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 69

Today I am grateful for my husband who showed up at work with roses and balloons!
We woke up so tired from a long night with Charleigh (seems like the yearly sleep theme....) and this morning when I asked him what he was up to today he replied, "Work and then the norm..." 

I was a little miffed that he did not remember it was our ANNIVERSARY but honestly I was so dang tired and sleep deprived too I brushed it off and went to go get ready for the day. 

Fast forward to the end of work. Debi and I were about to head down the stairs when lo and behold who should show up with roses and balloons in hand? My huuuuusband! 

We picked up Miss C and headed out to lunch. 

It was a relaxing and quiet anniversary; a blessing to be SO happy and content. 

I still get giddy when I see his car pull up from work. 

I still get giddy when he puts his arms around me when I am doing dishes. 

I will get giddy to snuggle on the couch. 

I am think I am one lucky gal and for that I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment