Saturday, January 11, 2014

Day 11

Today was a hard one. 

I joked with Keith a few minutes ago that it was going to be pretty hard to list off anything...

BUT

He laughed and said, "There is always something!"

And then it hit me....

I went to Joanns. 
(A local fabric store)

I went there to escape the likes of my four children. 

One grumpy pre-teen
 One tired little boy from a sleepover
One seven year old little girl who just woke up on the wrong side of the bed

And well the Miss C being the baby was the best of them all. 

But back to Joanns...

It was a blissful 30 minutes of PEACE and QUIET...

And then it hit me EVEN more. 

And it made me laugh out loud.

I am turning into my Mother. 

And mom if you are reading this...

You are awesome. 

And to be like your Mother who has a big heart is pretty awesome. 

*Oh and Dad, if you are wondering if I bought fabric...that is a negative ;). I went for craft stuff. * 


No comments:

Post a Comment