Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 15

One of the greatest joys I get to experience as a mother is the peaceful moments in my rocking chair while nursing my babies. For my first Mothers day back in 2001, my Mother gave me a beautiful oak rocking chair.  Each one of my babies and I have spent countless hours rocking, singing, reading and cuddling - creating memories that will last a lifetime. This afternoon as I rocked Miss C, I stopped and became overwhelmed at the peace that was upon me. I love those quiet moments by the window in my rocking chair with just me and my baby.  
 
They are something I treasure and hope to always remember.  

Having a baby seven years later after my older three has made me stop and enjoy each of those moments even more because I know how fast childhood goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment