Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 13

You know those days on your calendar that are filled with so much red pen that you cringe to even get up and out of bed....

Well our family had one of THOSE. 

Work, school, sports, two meetings, with a training thrown in there for good measure, along with a few other items I personally needed to get done for tonight. 

I was really wondering how we were going to get it all done...
I really did. 

As I went through out the day, everything seemed great and went without a hitch...

I even had time to shower and get my run on! 
*Getting my workout in means a happy mama* 

So today I am grateful for those days that just seem to go right...
because it honestly could have fallen apart at any moment along the way since we were THAT busy. 

Now if you don't mind me, I am jumping off of here for a long hot bath and my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment