Monday, January 20, 2014

Day 20

Today was MLK day and the kids had the day off of school and I did not have to go into work!
Hurray!
We cleaned rooms, did about oh....a million loads of laundry, I finished some small home improvement jobs and basically had one of those days where you spend it in your sweats and get'er done! 

I have torn feelings over fixing our house and selling it. 

So many projects I still want to do...

But so many things I can not do due to the size of our home. 

When all is said and done though, I am very grateful for our little home. 

It made Keith and I home owners. 

It has allowed me to learn so much about roofs, gardening, painting, land scaping.....

the list could go on. 

So even though my house may be small, at the end of the day, it is has kept us warm and dry and has given us so many good memories I will ALWAYS cherish!

No comments:

Post a Comment